5.02.2008

First try

Okay, first blog attempt. It is not organized,
not complete and kind of a mess...kinda sums
me up. I am going to get some tips from my
sis, who loves the Blogging world, so I can get in
some sort of order here.
Anyway, I love reading other people's blogs and
am the creepy girl that goes around reading about
other people's lives and thinks that I have new best
friends. I read a blog this morning that you should
all check out, cause even if you cannot relate to it now, you
probably will some day and it is heartbreaking and comforting
and happy and tragic...it's life at it's best and worst. Very
inspiring! Go http://www.mattlogelin.com/ and click in the
right top hand corner(if you haven't been here before).

3 comments:

TanDee said...

That is such a sad story. I can't even imagine how hard that would be. Jake and I are not very good at this blogging thing either, but man is it nice. I love hearing about whats going on with people and it just makes it so nice! I can't wait for you to get yours up and running! I hope we can get together while I am home! I miss you so much and think you are great!

angela said...

Hey Sis,
go to: http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/ she has way cute backgrounds for free

glad you finally did it!!!

TanDee said...

Hey Amy! I got a message on my blog from Bre and she wants to view your blog. I thought I would pass it along! You are so darn cute! Her e-mail is brehells88@yahoo.com.