2.23.2009

broken, bruised...cast it up

Jason hurt his wrist playing basketball. After 2 weeks of an aching wrist he decided he needed to get it checked out. An x-ray, an appointment with an Orthopedic, an MRI and another appointment with the Ortho he ended up with the diagnosis of a bruised bone and this blue cast. That's right...BRUISED. Apparently a bruised wrist bone is very sensitive and can be easily broken so the Dr felt this cast was necessary. I guess when you spend an outrageous amount of money on an MRI you might as well get something out of it.
After 2 days of having it on he was ready to cut it off himself.

2 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Amy... of COURSE I remember you! Hello, I think about your family and the Kellers all the time! I miss you all so much. Those were such fun times. Your son is adorable, and you also look just as cute as I remember. You have my permission to blog stalk me, and now I will do the same to you. I always welcome a good stalker... unless they are the creepy kind that make dolls that look like me... so just don't do that. Thank you so much for saying hi!

angela said...

oh poor jason...just one more thing for him to "milk it" with...j/k jas luv you!! sorry you hve to have a cast but safety first...you know what they say!!