2.14.2009

My Valentine

Amy,
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and all the many reasons why I love you more each day. This is our seventh Valentine's Day together! I am so lucky to have met you! You always bring a smile to my face and I wish I could spend every minute with you! There are many things I love about you....here are a few (in no particular order), with pictures as proof.
~You have a great outlook on life, where you want to go and who you want to spend it with (pic 1).
~You are an amazing example to Owen (2).
~You really get me....many times it seems we are think the same thing (3).
~You love life and enjoy everything it offers (4).
~You love, care for and watch out for Owen..........you're like the best mom ever (5).
~You are always up for an adventure or trip (6&7).
~You let me win when we're playing a game because you know I have a big ego (8).
~You will never give up on your goals or dreams.......like getting discovered someday (9).
~You always teach me something (I thought I knew it all) like how to pop popcorn on a fire (10).
~You share my love for nature and always trying to get the most unique photo (11&12).
~You are always honest with me, whether it's telling me I need to shower or that you think another guy is hotter than me (13).
~You love playing in the snow (14).
~You let me leave for a week with the scouts (3 years in a row) so I can see places like this (15).
~You always make me laugh (16).
~You let me share with you some of the great things in life, like a fire on the beach (17).
~You love me even though I can only act tough (18).
~Your love makes me crazy (19).
~You would do anything and everything for our family (20).

I love you!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

3 comments:

Adree said...

how sweet!!!

Melissa said...

Well, isn't he cute! That was presh Jas!

Natalie said...

That is too cute Jason! Teach Mark how to blog, okay? I love you too Amy! When are we going to do lunch? Let's go on a Friday with Lisa ? You up for it?