3.05.2009

Astird or Chevy?



a little advice and wisdom about having a baby from THE OFFICE...

Michael: I am doing this to pay respect to her bloated feelings.

Michael: Scream it out! Scream it out!

Dwight: Do you have the sharpie? Do you have the Sharpie? When the baby emerges mark it
secretly in a kind of mark that only you can recognize and no baby snatcher could ever copy.

Dwight: Newborns are slippery.

Jan: Oh yeah, the afterbirth floats

I am 22 weeks pregnant. Kind of that awkward stage where people are not sure if I am pregnant or just gaining weight. We are not going to find out what we are having. I thought I might save a little pre-baby shopping money this way...nope, I have bought boy and girl stuff, oh well. I have gotten over the freaking out about having two kids and loving another one as much as Owen stage and am very excited. I have been feeling good. There seems to be a lot more tears and weird aches/pains with this pregnancy but nothing to complain about. My due date is July 9th... very excited for some summertime maternity leave with sweet baby Harris.

10 comments:

Cali said...

YAY AMY!!!! Congrats! That's exciting to wait and be surprised about the gender.. I don't know if I could do that! I'm so happy for you and am glad you're feeling well!

Adrienne Hansen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! For some reason just this morning I was thinking, Amy's little boy is sure cute...I wonder when she'll have another! Dead serious! Crazy, I must have known or something! :)

Ruth Emmett said...

Congrats Amy! July 9th....that's my birthday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Amy said...

Are you kidding me? That picture looks like what I look like normally! Totally not fair! I wonder if you are more emotional because you are having a girl? Girls really are lots of fun! Congratulations!

Janean said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I could never wait to find out the sex but think it would be really cool if I could. I find out as soon as I can. You look really good!

lisa said...

AMY!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO ADD ANOTHER LITTLE ONE TO YOUR FAMILY! I'M PRETTY POSITIVE THAT HE OR SHE WILL BE JUST AS IRRESISTABLE AS OWEN...
HOPE TO GET TOGETHER SOON.

Natalie said...

Hey Amy! Yeah!!! I am so happy for you! I can't imagine having 2! Good luck! :) just kidding.. you'll do great.

TanDee said...

I love your little bump!! You are so cute! And, holy cow I love Owen!! He is so cute and so funny!! It was so much fun getting together!! Lets do it again SOON!! Love you!

Bre said...

TanDee told me the exciting news and I was SO excited!!! HOly crap 22 weeks you tiny little thing!! I cant even tell! You look GREAT! Your Owen is HOLY CUTE I agree, I love the pictures below! I would love to get together anytime, my boys would love to play with him! I am glad to hear you are feeling well. Call anytime 512-9941