12.16.2008

Christmas is coming...

...and Owen could not be more excited. He is going to be so much fun for Christmas this year. He loves looking through the newspaper ads and finding the toy sections. He gets so excited and wants everything. He digs through my mom's newspaper basket to find the ads(kinda makes a mess) but it is very cute.


Owen loves the Christmas decorations. He loves the village from aunt Annette the best. He watches it for so long and wants to get in the buildings.

This is a cute video of Owen telling you about his favorite Christmas movie. Don't mind the deep man voice from me, I have had a blasted cold all week!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a darling video of Owen! That is cute that he's so excited for Christmas! He is going to be fun.

Bre said...

such a fun age! I love it, he is too cute!

Angela said...

Too cute! I need more Owen squishes!!!