12.25.2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas was fantastic. Santa came to our house and I guess Owen was a really good boy this year cause Santa brought him a lot of presents. We had a great morning openeing presents and playing with toys. Monica and Amberly came over to see what Owen got from Santa. He loved showing them all his new toys.


Jason bought this beanie for me but it was a sized one and fit Owen much better than it fit me.


Jason's Aggie basketball shorts and my pea coat(that Jason picked out all by himself). I love it!

Owen got a tent and a tunnel that he loved! He really liked having people come sit in his tent with him.
When we finished up at home we went up to mom and dad's. Melissa and Steve came too and Amb could not wait to see what Santa brought her and Monica, so they busted into the living room before Clark's and Copes got there.


As soon as everyone was there we opened the presents we drew names for and everyone had a great time. So many great presents were given and received. Monica even gave me a homemade gift of hand colored ceramic animals!




My mom makes Christmas last all day long. It is always so fun!

Jennifer, Jeff and Jake didn't fly in til the day after Christmas this year, so we had Christmas with Jason's fam on Sunday. We went to John and Angela's and had a delicious dinner. I ate like 2 pounds of ham. We got more great presents and had a great time. I love family time!


Owen rocked his guitar from Jen and Jeff. He loves guitar, especially when Chris Carabba is playing it.


Thank you so much to everyone for the gifts, the love and the memories.

2 comments:

angela said...

great post...it seems like that happened a long time ago...lets do it again next month!!!

Melissa said...

Christmas is the best!