5.20.2009

27

Today I turned 27. I worked a little bit in the morning and enjoyed a sausage egg mcmuffin breakfast serenaded by a blinged out, stuffed frog singing "go shorty it's your birthday we gonna party like it's your birthday" from the cute girls at work. Then I had lunch at El Sol with Mel, Brook, Brin, Korver, Monica, Amb, Melissa, Mom, Dad, Jas and Owen. Melanie knows how I like to be celebrated all day on my birthday so she brought me a vase of darling summer flowers, balloons and treats. She is the best! After lunch I went to Bear Lake with Jason and Owen. We sat on the beach and watched Owen run around and splash in the water for a few hours. It is one of my most favorite places to be! After Bear Lake, mom and dad watched Owen so Jas could take me to the movie, but we ended up buying popcorn from the theater and going home to watch the Idol Finale. Later, I opened some gifts from Jas and Owen and had a very great day!
I love this little boy so, so much! Seriously, he knows exactly what face to pull when he is sporting white linen pants rolled up capri style and white aviators. I am not sure it gets much cooler than that.In the course of my 27th year of life, I...

will have 2 children
will have a graduated husband
will continue to work for DWS
hope to buy our first home
hope to be starting a new adventure in a new city/state
will learn how to use photoshop
hope to be in shape, healthy and happy with the way I look
am going to cook more often
will be patient and optimistic
might dye my hair a color it has never been before
will potty train Owen
will paint my living room
will become a better, stronger person
will continue drinking Diet Coke
am going to paint a picture
will keep saying my prayers

I really appreciate everybody for knowing that I love my Birthday and for allowing me to do and have whatever I want on this day. It makes me very happy!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Am- did you just barely publish this post, because the date on it says 5/20, but my blog just barely started showing that you updated...anyway I wanted to say Happy late Birthday to you!!! I'm glad you had a fun day! I love the cute pictures and I'm glad I got to see you and that adorable Owen the other week!

lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I loved your bday post and all of the things you will do in your 27th year made me smile. I know we are kindred spirits...why don't we see more of each other???

lisa said...

Ya, that's wierd...It seems the dates are off on your posts?????

Amy said...

I change the dates of my posts to the dates that they actually happened since this blog is the closest thing to a journal that I have, and I rarely get things posted the day they happen. Nothing is wrong with your computers, don't worry.
Thanks for the love girls!