6.17.2009

29

Happy Birthday JASON!!!
** you are the best husband ever!
** you are one of the most patient people I know
** Owen loves you so much. I love watching you two play together
** you would do anything for your family
** you are very smart
** you take your responsibilities seriously
** you have a strong testimony and are a good example to everyone around you
** you go shopping with me(i really love you for this one)
** you make me smile everyday
** you are humble and selfless
** you get more handsome every year

We met Jason's family at Firehouse Pizza for a birthday dinner. It was delicious. After dinner we went to the ball park and watched some of Jason's family play ball. Jason even got to play in the last few innings.After the game we went home and Jason opened a few presents from me and Owen. He got a new pink swimsuit and a purple sweatshirt. I LOVE shopping for Jason. If I pick stuff out for him when he is not with me he will usually trust my judgement and wear what I pick out. But if he is with me and I pick stuff out for him he always says no and pretends like he doesn't like it. He is funny!
We hope you had a great birthday! We love you SO much!!!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Thanks! I did have a great birthday because of you two! You are the best! Love you!!

lisa said...

It was fun to run into you guys! Happy Birthdays to both of you! Hope to see you again soon.