6.04.2009

the INN at entrada

Jason, Owen and I decided to have a little vacation before summer school starts and the baby comes. We headed down to St. George for a long weekend. I just wanted to go somewhere warm where I could sit by the pool and hang out. The place we stayed was PERFECT for this! I can't wait to go back.




























The Inn at Entrada is my new favorite hotel. It was incredible and I highly recommend it to everyone. You will not be disappointed, I promise. This is the front of our Casita. Yes, we have our own garage and private front patio.















This is the view of the back of the Casita. They are all built right on a beautiful golf course.















































There were ponds and beautiful landscaping all throughout the property.

No comments: