7.30.2009

2 weeks

our little guy is two weeks old now. he went to the Dr today...here are his 2 week stats:
9lbs 2 oz
22 in
he is very sweet!
and he loves Grandma.
i tried my own little photo shoot with him, but he was not really into it. he's cute in his beanie though.
best friends!
FROGGER
and this boy is doing so much better. he is a happy boy and he loves his brother. he always gets right in his face and says "hi liddle brodder, hi." he wants to squeeze nixon's little arms and legs, but he tries his best to be gentle with him. he is very ready for nixon to start playing, running and causing mischief with him.
owen went to the Dr with nixon for his 2 yr ckup(we are a little slow). here are his 2 year 3 month stats:
30 lbs 8 oz
37 in

when we brought nixon home from the hospital i had this crazy energy and motivation to be up and going. it was weird, but so nice. i just felt good(considering what my body had just been through). i had a little bit of a breakdown one night in owen's room after i had tucked him in and he had fallen asleep. it was the 2nd night of owen's weird adjusting phase and i didn't know what i was going to do. it broke my heart that owen was possibly feeling left out or unloved. i wanted him to be happy. i had a good cry and talked to Heavenly Father for a while and knew that things would work out. things got better the next day. i am still feeling good, but i am needing my sleep now, the energy is wearing. i am so grateful to have somewhere to turn for help and so grateful to have 2 beautiful, healthy boys.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I think your pics turned out really good Amy! You rock!! xoxo

Amy said...

You are so cute...everyone needs a good cry now and then. Ever since I had Parker, I've had plenty of those (and said plenty of prayers too)! I LOVE the adorable pictures you took!

Our Family said...

I just looked at your blog for 30 min. I read a lot, and then started to just look at all your pictures. You guy's have been having way to much fun! It looks like you have gone everywhere and just played so much! I am so jealous. It will be so nice being able to keep in touch with you, and we for sure need to get together soon on a double date (the hard part is getting Ryan to take me on a date at all....)
Jill