8.03.2009

3 weeks

Nixon is starting to look different to me everyday now. He is growing. He is a pretty gassy kid. I think he gets stomach aches after he eats cause he lets out weird random cries and then will fall back to sleep. He seems like he is in pain sometimes. It's so hard to tell what's going on when they are so little. He smiles and is even starting to talk a little bit every now and then. He is very strong and likes to look around when you hold him up on your shoulder. His eyes are turning blue. He likes being outside. He likes to be held when he is awake.
If only he could stay little like this for a few months.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I remember Parker was really gassy all the way up until she was just over two months!! She would always cry and squirm and I could always feel her tummy rumbling at all hours of the day! It was really sad and frustrating! Have you tried gas drops? I never did because I was too stupid but some people swear by them. P.S. Nixon really is changing a lot but is still so adorable!