8.11.2009

tribute

to the maker of the moo-moo(aka duster),

you have provided cool relief on hot summer nights
you have provided modesty when getting ready after the shower
you have provided large, roomy pockets to carry my treats and cell phone in
you have provided memories of my mom and neighbor clara that i will never forget
you have provided full coverage of my undergarments
you have provided comfort-especially in my large, pregnant days
you have provided convenience and ingenuity through your snaps system
you have provided so much more than any other jammie/loungewear ever has
you have provided me one of the greatest article of clothing i will ever own
and for this i pay tribute
thank you
thank you

seriously...best thing ever! my mom and my old neighbor used to wear these all the time and i have always been a fan. my mom got me my first one(the butterfly one)while in college. i loved it then and i love it now. it has only gotten more awesome through the years. sure, you might say the moo-moo is for aged women or morbidly obese women but i'll tell you what...i am bringing it back. my moo-moo collection has increased by 2 since receiving the first gem. 3 of my sisters are now sporting them and one of my cousins. sure, they used to make fun of me, call me grandma and what not, but now they don't know why they have been depriving themselves the greatness that is the moo-moo. it's revolutionary. i'm just sayin, give it a shot, it will not disappoint (especially if you have longer undergarments and/or are pregnant). the best place to buy the moo-moo's(and believe me, i've looked)is the Big K.
they are cute!
they are cool!they are sexy!

please send me a picture of yourself if you buy one! i love to pass on awesomeness to those i love!

6 comments:

TanDee said...

You sure are sexy!! I am jealous!

angela said...

ok...i was on the fence about getting stephanie one for her birthday, but now i am just going to do it and if she questions why...i will refer her to this blog post!!

thanks sis...i will do a photo shoot in mine and will possibly pick me up a new one too!

Melissa said...

I already picked up my second one when I bought Michelle's! I love them too much! You are the best and thanks again for bringing sexy back - you sure know how to do it!

Brooke said...

Hey hope you don't mind....Melissa informed me of you fantastic moo moo post so I thought I better check it out. When she posted about them on her blog, I rushed to Kmart only to find they only had ONE medium. So I must check back. After all, it makes no sense to buy one for 15 when you can get 2 for 20! I am due in December so I am pretty sure I will be a fan of these babies!

Our Family said...

You are looking so hot in those moo-moo's! I am also a huge fan of the moo moo and I am looking for some new ones. Where did you get your stripy ones?
Jill
(the one I had just went to the dump because it was getting a little old and it was a fleece one.... so hot)

lisa said...

Curtis would die! Anything I do that reminds him of his mom and her undergarments/house clothes grosses him out. That's great that you're bringing them into fashion...especially with the hand on the hip, the cocked knee, and the kissy face. You make me smile!