8.15.2009

family vacay...PC, UT

Jason, Owen, Nixon and I went to Park City on Thursday and stayed over in a hotel. Jason wanted to have one more fun weekend before school starts. On Friday we walked around main street.

My blog title and the message on my voice mail...of course I had to take a picture with it. It's the story of my life!

Owen loved the art moose's around town.

Roarin' with grizz.

The rest of my whole family, Annette, Mandi and Ryan's family met us in Park City. Melissa and Steve stayed in our room with us. Owen was not happy about giving up his "huge, big bed", but cheered up after he stole "Unca Stege's" hat. all of us(minus the keller's)met at Pizza Hut for dinner. It was really delicious. Then we headed back to the hotel and went swimming.

Melissa and I bought these darling jumpsuits for $0.99.


Monica, Amberly, Annette, Mom, Dave and Steve were the only ones that did not participate in the swimming. Yeah, Monica, who thinks she was meant to be a dolphin, stayed completely dry...she bugs!

Brooklyn loved jumping in.


Owen loved swimming and fell off the stairs and drowned a few times. He had to be watched constantly because he is very clumsy and did not mind going under the water, which is weird considering he cries his eyes out when i get his face wet in the bath. crazy boy!

chubby little Korver pants.


Kenz and Lexa.

Melissa, Melanie, Angela and Me. We all have to plug our noses when we jump in. We made quite a splash. It was good times.

Nixon loved his first hotel sleepover. He slept at least 9 hours both nights. What a good boy!

Saturday we shopped all day. The boys were great and I really appreciate Jason's love and patience for all day shopping with my whole family.


Haley and Lilly giving me their funny faces before they went home. They are such darling girls!
It was so fun hanging out with everyone for the weekend.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I really love the cute one month pictures of Nixon! He is so adorable and is changing so much! Also, I love the picture of the jumpsuits! Are you sure you just had a baby b/c I cannot even tell!

Melissa said...

That was a fun weekend. I love the picture of Kenzie jumping in.

TanDee said...

You guys have such a great family!! Man I miss them!! And not to mention your boys are so darn cute!! I can't believe how big Nixon is already!! We need to get together!