8.10.2008

different everyday

Owen is learning new things and is getting smarter and funnier everyday. Here are some new things I am really loving...

he walks around with his blanket wrapped around his neck like a scarf

he made good use out of the "state approved" swim diaper we had to buy him at the pool

loves dad's skateboard and flips himself off over and over again, but can't resist getting back on

loves riding his bike and watching people ride bikes

learning that climbing up one thing usually leads to something cooler to climb(sorry Grandma)

he straddles this toy and tries to go down the slide that is meant for the plastic truck by his knee






a lot of new personality...can't get enough of that sweet face!


He's changing so fast. It's so crazy! I love seeing him grow up and I don't want to forget any of it.




4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all those pictures! Man he is a cute kid! I love that he tries to go down the slide on that toy. He's crazy!

angela said...

Lucky for you I got you into blogging so you will always remember all these precious changes, sometimes I feel really bad that I didn't document the kids first years better, I know they will have so much fun with this when they are older!!

Owen is such a crazy kid...he is geting too big!!

TanDee said...

Hey AMY!! I haven't had a chance to look at your blog forever. I can't believe Owen is already one. He is so cute! And I love the family pictures. You guys are the cutest!

Cali said...

He is seriously one of my favorite little boys! LOVE him.