8.28.2008

simple pleasures

You're killin me Owen! These plastic blue plates are his favorite thing these days. He brings them out and sets them all over the floor. This was game night with the plates and one of his plastic golf balls. He did it long enough that I was able to watch him, laugh my face off and then get the camera and video it a few times. I hope he will always be able to entertain himself with simple things like this and always use his imagination.

PS...I wish I would have turned down the TV so you all wouldn't know I watch celebrity Family Feud! Seriously though, I want to be on that show.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Amy that is soooo funny! I need him to teach Caden how to enjoy the "simple pleasures" I can't believe that he sat that still for you cutting his hair!! I totally have to bribe Caden and then practially like sit on him to cut his hair. I seriously have to emotionally prepare myself to do it :)

Melissa said...

He is crazy! That is a fun game that he made up.