8.13.2008

First Buzz

Owen got his first haircut tonight. I was not going to cut his hair until it was long and shaggy, but lately he has had a fuzzy ratnest on the back of his head, so I had to get get rid of it. He was such a good boy. He sat so still and when his hair fell off the clippers and down his back he would get the shivers..it was cute. I tried to give him a mohawk but he lost his patience with me trying to get it all straight and even so I just went for the full buzz. I was a little worried about shaving him, but I kind of love it, even if it does accentuate his big ears!


This is a little boring at first, but the face he pulls towards the end makes it totally worth watching!

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

Seriously...how cute are they?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows, this was Amys idea. I was a little hesitant at first, then I gave in and I am glad. I love it!

Melissa said...

He totally looks more like Jason now. He's still totally cute though!

Cali said...

What a cutie! It looks great. I wish I could see it. We miss you guys already!

TanDee said...

He is so cute! I really hadn't realized how much he looks like Jason!! I wish we lived closer, so we could play!!