8.05.2008

me...today

i am: loving today cause i started working 4 tens, so it's my Friday
i think: about what life will be like when Jason graduates
i know: that i spend too much money on "on sale" items
i want: a new shirt, new shoes and a new purse
i have: lucky penny colored toenails
i wish: i was at Bear Lake
i dislike: dusting. this chore sucks
i miss: Amber and TanDee
i fear: everything after i watch a scary movie(what a wuss i have turned in to)
i feel: a little sweaty
i hear: You give Love a Bad name performed by Blake Lewis
i smell: Reese's peanut butter cups and Pantene
i crave: a big brownie with frosting
i usually: sleep on my stomach
i search: others blogs
i wonder: when The Office is going to start again
i regret: nothing. sure there are things I would change, but no sense on dwelling on them
i love: Owen
i care: about being a good mom
i always: need something sweet after a meal
i worry: that life is going by too fast
i am not: a fan of the Spanish language
i remember: the day Owen was born and Melanie saying "it's okay Amy, that's how they look"
i believe: that life is what you make it, so have a good time!
i dance: with my sisters(and we can rock it out)
i sing: real loud and like i am real good. i love busting out a good tune
i don’t always: wash my hands after i use the bathroom
i argue: only when it's important to me
i write: amy loves jason on a lot of things i write on(yeah, still. pretty cute huh?)
i win: at Boggle and word searches
i lose: at Checkers when playing with Jason(it bugs bad)
i never: drink the milk at the bottom of the carton
i listen: to Dashboard Confessional
i don't understand: why turn arrows are so difficult for people in cache valley to grasp
i can usually be found: watching TV or reading a book
i am scared: of small animals(rodents mostly)
i need: someone to come clean my house
i forget: how hard it is to wake up in the morning when i stay up too late
i am happy about: working from home

5 comments:

angela said...

great to finally see a new post...i have this one saved as a draft but i haven't filled it out yet! i am halfway through the book but not loving it like i had hoped...

Melissa said...

I like this post. Let me guess where the not a fan of the Spanish language came from :)

Jennifer said...

I absolutely refuse to drink the last bit of milk out of the carton, I will dump it down the drain over drinking it. My husband thinks I'm crazy, I'm glad to see someone else has issues with that as well.

by the way this is Jennifer (Rich's sister)

Becky said...

That's a cool tag. Ummm, by the way, The Office is back Sept. 25-along with ER!!

~Mindy said...

Ummm, I won't drink the milk in the bottom of my glass! I ALWAYS leave at least a quarter of an inch of milk at the bottom!