7.30.2008

Monica

Just a little roof raising to my sister Monica on her 34th Birthday!!!

A few of my Monica favorites:
--always singing the wrong words to songs or just full on mumbling through them!
--always up for an adventure
--"crack kills"
--roadtrips to Vegas, California and Idaho
--her intense love of sea life and that she thinks she was meant to be a dolphin
--sleeping out for Jazz tickets and always staying after games for a chance to see the players
--she is the luckiest girl ever...always winning contests(not really a favorite cause it makes me mad)
--student ward basketball
--memorizing scenes from Days of our Lives, A Few Good Men and lots of other stuff
--pretending that I leave her and she starts walking home with an arm full of things

Yeah, she is a pretty awesome sister!
Hope you have great birthday and a great year Monica. I love you!!!

3 comments:

angela said...

I second all that...monica's the best!!

Melissa said...

She is a great sister! That was a fun birthday party for her.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy
You are the one who said I was meant to be a dolphin..not me
Anyway thanks for the memories