7.29.2008

cousin B

Cousins Manda and Brandon and their boy/girlfriends came for a visit this last weekend and we wanted to do something fun, so we decided to relive some memories and float the canal. Manda and Adam had to leave so Jas, Brando, Whitney and I headed up Logan Canyon for the float. Jason went first to show us how it's done and Brandon said that he would go last in case there were any casualties. So much for that B!!! I totally rolled over in my tube, drank a mouth full of canal water, got my hair wet and there is Brandon standing on the bank laughing his face off! Yeah , he sucks. Luckily I bounced right back up and hopped on my tube no sweat. Whit struggled with the concept of using her stick to push away from the jagged cliffs and hanging trees but caught on eventually.
A few topics of conversation while we floated:
*being pirates
*Tom Sawyer
*seeing wildlife and Brandon punching it in the face
*entering "B's anus"(really that was grafittied on the wall before the tunnel and I call Brandon B all the time, so it was pretty funny!and the word anus kinda makes me laugh!)
*Brandon calling the slow float by the golf course "lover's lane" and Jason telling him that is where Owen was conceived

Jason

Whitney

Me

Brandon
It was fun spending some time with Brandon and Whit. I do not see Brandon very often and he really is one of my favorite people in the world. He was one of my very best friends growing up and the fact that we don't talk as much or see each other as often doesn't change a thing! I love you B!

3 comments:

angela said...

Thought that was "illegal" now...you didn't get busted I guess. I miss Brandon too, well all the keller's for that matter!!

Melissa said...

I have been wanting to float the canal. I miss the Kellers as well!

Becky said...

You went without me!? man that canal is full of memories huh...ha ha!