7.16.2008

SYTYCD

Why? Why does Comfort have to be back? I don't know what it is, but I am not a fan. I did enjoy the hip hop routine tonight, but that was mostly because I love Twitch. I wasn't really digging Jessica either, but there is something about Comfort that bugs. I am not saying she is not talented, but really, is she that talented? Talented enough to be in the top 12, let alone the top ten? I don't think so.
Other than the Comfort comeback, I really enjoyed tonight's show. I really want Kherington and Twitch to be partners forever. Really like Chelsey. And how awesome was the Will and Katee, craziest named dance I've ever heard of, performance?!?! Loved it! Loved when David Archuleta sang Imagine on Idol, loved it even more when Katee and Will danced to it.
So tonight, I am hoping that Comfort and Joshua go home.











And these are my current favorite to win it all!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Did you by chance record it???

angela said...

thanks so much for the update...i have missed it like the last 2 weeks..i need to be more loyal!