7.17.2008

Shannon really is awesome

So my sister in the UC has this friend named Shannon. Ang is always talking about how cute Shannon is and how Shannon made some cute project and how Shannon takes the cutest pictures of her kids. I felt it was time for me to meet this Shannon character and what better way to meet her than to have her take Owen's one year old photos. Of course Shannon agreed to it cause she is awesome, met us at Noni Gardens with her cute family, snapped 25 pictures and with no editing necessary, delivered these results:
Owen was not feeling it AT ALL during the photo shoot and did not crack the slightest bit of a smile. I think she still got some pretty cute ones though. These were taken a couple months ago and I have been wanting to post them. Shannon you are so cute and I am so glad I got to meet you after Angela's raving. Thanks again for the shoot and p.s I totally blog stalk you!(i don't think she reads this, so that is why I admitted to the blog stalking...don't tell)

Seriously, we are like walking straight to Heaven in this picture!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are cute pictures. Shannon does a way good job. Where's the one you took of yourself?!

angela said...

That took a long time for you to post those...I wish I could get a straight shot to heaven!

Cali said...

SO cute Amy! Little Owen is my favorite little man... what a cute kid! You guys look great. What are you going to do while the boys are gone next week?

Bre said...

I love them! I think they turned out perfect! You have a beautiful family! I love that Owen is more serious in them, it makes them look even more special. TOO CUTE!

Ruth Emmett said...

Amy! It's Ruth! Yeah for blogs, I'm glad I ran across yours. Your little boy is adorable.