9.28.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


To my sister Angela. Today she is celebrating, not with me, but still celebrating. I miss her. She lives in Spanish Fork and it is too far away! Seriously, have you ever driven to Spanish Fork? It takes a long time, especially when you are so excited to get there to see your sister that you haven't seen for at least two whole weeks! I for real miss her. So what if she is not on the other side of the country. She is not a ten minute drive away and I am still not used to that. Anyway, here is her birthday shout out:

- she has a great laugh
- she has a great outlook on life. she does not let things that she has no control over worry her
- she loves food
- she wil randomly pull out coupons for Marie Calendars when someone says they are in the mood for a pie
- she hits garbage cans when she is getting pulled over by police men
- she has always been easy to talk to and always listens
- she makes friends wherever she goes
- she loses her toenails when she runs
- her feet get bigger every year and she is liking it because she gets a better selection of shoes in the bigfoot section(i am laughing my head off, for real!)
- she is a great mom and such a good example
- she stays up and has late night talks with me
- she is a rad big sister

Hope you had a great day Ang. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ang is a great sister! She does have a great laugh!