9.27.2008

The Chuck

One of my least favorite restaurants on the planet is Chuck-a-Rama. Unfortunately, sister Angela does not feel the same way. She loves it and it's her birthday tomorrow so some of the fam met in Bountiful at the Chuck to celebrate Angela. The Chuck in Bountiful is surrounded by delicious eateries, not to mention a brand new Texas Roadhouse, but whatever, thank goodness her birthday only comes around once a year. Aunt Annette, Ryan and his family, Brandon and Mandi all came along with the rest of the sister's, mom and dad and all nieces and nephews minus Jake. It was a good time and at least the restaurant has a good salad bar and scones. We ate, we went to TJ Maxx(across the parking lot), we mingled in the parking lot and then we went to the front entrance of the bank next door and had a birthday party under the glow of the bank lights. Then we went our seperate ways. Owen and I drove home with Melissa. We stopped at Walmart, doorbell ditched my boss(keep posted for prank of the year at a later date) and then Owen cried from Brigham city to my house. Sorry Melissa! He is getting all four of his fang teeth and I think he was suffering a bit.
We had a little photo shoot in the parking lot. I couldn't get Max, cause he would not pose for me.






No comments: