9.07.2008

Sunday Walks

We have started taking a walk every Sunday after dinner when we are in Preston. Lamont and Laraine don't usually come with us, so this Sunday was a fun one! The kids love pushing Owen in his stroller and Angela loves feeling like she is working off some of her dinner.

Laraine and me......................Jason gettin his walk on

Jason getting the love from Mom and Dad

LaMont and Jas

Weisbeck Fam(Brayden, Ayla, Angela, Shylee and John)...Jason took this picture and I love it! It is a great portrayal of this cute family.

3 comments:

Angela said...

'feeling like I'm working off some dinner' lol Guess I am the widest one in that picture. If I'd known you guys were taking pics I'd have sucked my cheeks in a little. :D

Angela said...

Forgot to say: the real reason I like going for walks is to get some quality Amy time!

Melissa said...

Quality Amy time is the best! Jason is totally Lamont!