10.03.2008

a sense of humor at 1 and 1/2 years

Owen is not a big Television watcher. He likes animals and he will watch sports, but he does not stay entertained by the TV. There is one thing on TV that always grabs his attention though, see for yourself...

Nothing like a one and a half year old loving The Office. What a cool kid! Here are some fun quotes for you to enjoy since we were deprived of our Office episode this week. Enjoy!

Michael: I saved a life — my own. Am I a hero? I really can’t say. But, yes.

Michael: Phyllis is getting married, and I am in the wedding party. She’s asked me to push her father’s wheelchair down the aisle. So basically, I am co-giving away the bride. Since I pay her salary, it is like, I am paying for the wedding. Which I’m happy to do. It’s a big day for Phyllis. But it’s an even bigger day for me. Employer of the Bride.

Michael: Society teaches us that having feelings and crying is bad and wrong. Well, that’s baloney. Because grief isn’t wrong. There’s such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

Pam: People may laugh at you when you put the word “smell” into everyday phrases. Like “smell you later.” Or “smello.” But I promise you, it’s not funny, and they’re just being nice to you. Because you maybe, are their boss.

Dwight: Myth: wolves are dangerous to humans. Fact: you have a better chance of being hit by a meteorite than eaten by a wolf. Except if you wake up naked in the woods.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

hahahah...that is hilarious. Must have good genes :) We missed the office last night too! Thanks for the bag website too!

Bre said...

that is too funny, I loved how he just ran in!

Angela said...

All I can say is, you watch WAY too much office! lol