10.21.2008

another happy birthday

Baby sis is 24 years old! Here's a little Melissa love...

- once she starts laughing she has a hard time stopping
- she has been known to pee her pants from time to time
- she is always wearing cute jewelry
- she is not very good at jumping over fences
- she sometimes sings very montonish...'hold me now. oh hold my heart'
- she has a great smile
- she is always there for me
- she is a good listener
- she does not like it when people take her stuff, so much in fact that she keeps a case book and writes down all of her things that are missing and who she suspects of taking them
- she's very organized
- she does not like it when I pop her toes
- she is very easy to whale on
- she is always flossing her teeth
- she makes me happy

Love you sis! Hope you have a great year!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are the best! Thanks for thinking of me. I'm not so sure about the picture though!