10.18.2008

Teenager...

Alexa is finally a teenager. She is so excited! I cannot believe she is already 13. Time flies. Here are just a few reasons I love her - she is the most responsible teenager I know
- she is crazy
- she makes random videos of herself
- she takes pictures of herself making every face imaginable
- she hates when other people are sad
- she is outgoing and fun
- she is a fashion queen
- she is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in
- she insists on sleeping in bed with me
- she is an amazing dancer
- she rocks guitar hero
- she has a contagious laugh
- she is always willing to help out
- she stays true to herself
- she has yet to hit her ugly stage...i'm thinking at this point, it's probably not happening
and a few pieces of advice for the teenage years to come...
- date a lot of different boys, don't limit yourself to just one(that does not mean to skank it up though)
- make a few really good girlfriends, you don't need too many of those. Girls are rotten sometimes
- decide what standards you want to have right now(make them high ones!)
- teenage years are supposed to be fun. don't stress too much, life is going to get harder later
- enjoy every minute of it!
Hope your first teeange year of life is all you are hoping for Lex! You are the greatest and I love you!

3 comments:

TanDee said...

Happy Birthday Alexa!! You sure are cute and I can't believe you are already 13!!

angela said...

hey amy this is your home dog alexa
thank you for the great advice!!
i can't wait to see you again
(i hope i get to sleep in your bed this time) i also hope we have another photo shoot!!

Amy said...

Amy, I meant to comment on your blog last week and completely forgot. I just wanted to tell you how special your Wave of Light post was- that is one of my biggest fears and I'm so sorry you had to go through that... I admire your strength. I also cannot BELIEVE Alexa is 13! What the heck!