9.06.2009

Blessed

Jason gave Nixon a beautiful blessing in our Sacrament meeting. Bishop Eves, Grandpa's Oliver and Harris, Uncle's Rich and Dave(Uncle Steve was at his Brother's baby blessing at the same time. We missed him) and friend Lucas G. were all a part of the preisthood blessing given to this precious boy. So grateful for the blessings of the Priesthood in my life. These men have been such great examples to me in my life of what a man should be for his family, church and community. Nixon is so lucky to have these men to grow up with and look to for advice and strength. What an amazing miracle a child is. Nothing quite like it. I will be forever greatful for my children and the love they have filled me with. Here are a few family pictures...

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! I love Nixon!

Amy said...

I LOOOOVE your dress!!! Where did you get it!? And Nixon is just adorable- I think he gets cuter in every picture. And he reminds me of a miniature version of Owen.

Bre said...

I love that special day, it arrives and is gone by so fast! I agree with Amy too, your dress is super cute and you are beautiful in it! Congrats on the blessing!

Natalie said...

Amy-you are so darling! What a cute mom you are of 2 boys. I need to get our little boy here!

lisa said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!