9.09.2009

cute new shirt and boredom = lots of picts

I got this shirt for Owen for $2 and I love, love the slim fit and colors of it so much. He looked way too cute for me not to take some pictures. Enjoy my handsome little man...
He is so good at posing for me. He knows all the faces I want and he is pretty patient with me when taking pictures. This last one is one of my all time faves.

Jason has had a rough semester this fall and this is pretty much how he looks every night. Tonight I got so bored after the littles were asleep and Jason was tuned into Computer Science World. The camera was out, so I entertained myself. Jason totally busted me taking 27 pictures of myself. I laughed!

Later that night I found these on the camera... I like that he can accept me taking pictures of myself when I am bored...I love that he takes pictures of himself in the mirror while I am asleep on the couch! That's the way we roll.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Amy, this post is too funny! I love the pictures of Owen but the best is all the pictures you took of yourself! You crack me up!!!

Melissa said...

I love how Owen is so good at posing for pictures. He is too cute! And I love that Jason busts you taking pictures of yourself and then takes pictures of himself when you're asleep!

TanDee said...

You guys are SO stinking cute!! I LOVE IT!! And Owen is such a cutie!! I love his hands in his pocket!!