9.05.2009

house party

Monica bought a new home in Smithfield this summer and she finally invited us all over to fill her new house with love!! Her backyard walks out to a nice grassy area and a pavillion. We ate pizza and popsicles outside and had a great time. Of course a family get together calls for photo extravaganza. Here are a few...




Mom had the urge to do 2-man sommersaults. She thought it was crazy that no one could do them. I am not sure why she thinks that is an easy feat, but luckily she did not try it for herself, cause it is hard.

I don't think anyone mastered it.


10 grandkids...pretty good looking group of rugrats. Mom loves the lined up pictures of oldest to youngest. The little's were not lovin the photo shoot.


The Bigs that do not appreciate being called kids anymore(mostly the girls...they are teenagers!)
Jacob, McKenzie, Alexander and Alexa.




Rockstars! They make me happy.


Owen unhappy that I would not let him play in the big water drain pipe thing. I know, I am mean. Cute Brooklyn posing.









Unsure if this kid could be any cuter! I love this bottom one with the tree. He makes me smile.

I wish Monica would stop buying crazy, possessed appliances that shoot you in the face when you are trying to get a drink. Seriously, a trick fridge Monica...nice.

We are so excited for Monica's new purchase and had a great time at her new home.

No comments: