11.29.2008

10AM TOMORROW, SANTA'S COMING...

SANTA!!!

Owen was not thrilled with Santa this year. He did not want to have anything to do with him. He got to meet him in Preston at the Festival of Lights with his cousins. Owen would not sit on his lap so Santa said "mom, you just sit on my lap and hold him"...pretty sure the big guy had the hots for me, just joking. Besides, Mrs. Claus was sitting right next to him! Owen finally looked at him when I told him that Santa was going to bring him presents. Then he got a candy cane and a coloring book and was happy. I might make him try it one more time this year, mainly because this Santa made me sit on his lap and he didn't even ask me what I wanted for Christmas, what the heck's that all about??? I have been a good girl this year, and I think I deserve a present or two!

2 comments:

angela said...

if you truly BELIEVE he WILL bring you something...

TanDee said...

You guys are so cute! And of course Santa would have the HOTS for you!!