11.28.2008

Door Busting

Every year me and my 5 sisters door bust. We wake up in the 3's(am) and stand outside in line waiting to shop our heads off. There is never ususally anything that is a good enough deal for me to make it seem like it's worth the cold, tiredness and ugly people, but it's a tradition and as long as my sisters do it, I will too. Melissa and I went to Kohl's first and then met Ang, Monica, Mel and Amb at Walmart. I will never bust Walmart again. It was ridiculous! The people were crazy and the store was completely unorganized. They didn't even have all their sale prices right when they rang stuff up so the customer service line was huge because people paid way more than the ad said they would be paying. It was kind of pathetic. I mean come on Walmart. We ended up shopping for a good 12 hours. What a day. I was very successful though and got nearly all my shopping complete and managed to only buy a few things for myself(usually I only buy stuff for myself on this day). I love being able to do this with all my sisters. We ALWAYS have a good time, no matter how tired we are.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for going to Kohl's with me. We are crazy for going, but it is pretty fun.