11.01.2008

Costume party

Every year for the last several years we have had a family halloween party. This year Melissa and Steve hosted it and they did not disappoint. We had good food, good company and lots of fun! This post is gonna have a lot of picts cause I can't figure out how to do the collage thing, so bear with me.

You know we have to have a giant photo shoot!
All of us
Annette and Lilly. Annette didn't put her costume on but she said she was just going to wrap herself in a blanket and be "pig in a blanket". Funny Annette!

Manda and Brando
Cope Fam

Oliver Fam

Summer's Fam

Keller Fam
Clark Fam

Harris Fam
And some random photo's of our night. We played Rock Band and Melanie had a cute craft for us to make since it was november 1st she bought stuff for us to make 'thankful" books. They were so cute and so fun to make. We ate all night and seriously had a great time. And everything about my costume was bought at the mall the day before halloween. I think I am going to start dressing like this for real, cause I feel bad that I missed out on this wild, colorful generation.


oops! Melissa wasnt' sure how to pull off the leather pants.
Brandon and Whitney.
Booster shot!
Good cop, bad cop.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

L.o.v.e it! Looks like you guys are having way too much fun! Maybe Jason should grow his hair out and perm it! It's a good look for him! Love your costume by the way..you must have called my sister, she still wears 80's clothes. ;)

TanDee said...

So fun!! I miss your family! You guys are the greatest!