4.30.2009

70 more days

this is what i look like at 30 weeks

this is what i feel like at 30 weeks...
- 20 lbs larger
- lung constriction
- hemorrhoids
- heart burn(only at night when i am trying to sleep)
- itchy, rashy skin on the sides of my stomach
- gross belly button
- baby inside my body that just cannot get comfortable
- nervous/excited/freaked out about having another child
- pretty good energy
- like i need a beach vacation
- grateful and blessed
- hoping this one is as cute and fun and easy going as owen
- anxiety about Dr's due to my sister's last few sucky experiences
- decided that if people don't like the names i like, it doesn't matter, it's my kid
- hoping these hideous stretch marks magically disappear
- anxious to be able to sleep on my stomach again

8 comments:

Bre said...

Holy crap Amy you look beautiful!! and really so tiny for 30 weeks I think. I know that your baby will just be super cute no worries there, and I know the feeling of wanting to sleep on the tummy again, I still love the feeling of it and my babe is already almost 4 months old. I think you look fabulous!

p.s. did you ever find our what you were having or did I miss that post?

angela said...

So hopefully you are using stretch mark cream or some kind of lubrication on your belly EVERY DAY!! it will really help, i promise...sucks about the heart burn and hemmorhoids (2 things i never had to experience, thankfuly)!!

#2 will be awesome i am sure of it!!!

TanDee said...

You are so freakin cute!! Man, I miss you! I can't believe Owen is already 2! He is so handsome!! We need to play!
Nothing I did ever got rid of all my stretch marks, hemorrhoids or anything else!! Good thing they are worth it!!

Amy said...

Amy, you look so good! And for your second baby even! I'm pretty sure I was, like, 30 lbs. heavier at 30 weeks! You are lucky and I'm very excited for you!

lisa said...

It's all worth it. I'm not pregnant and I still think I need a beach vacation! Haven't we earned it?? Miss you.

Melissa said...

I love your shirt! You are a cute pregnant woman! I want a beach vacation too!

Angela said...

You're cute! I feel like I have a meat tenderizer going at me from the inside.

I read somewhere that the heartburn is better if you sleep in a more upright position. Nothing will help the stretch marks, but they will fade and they are worth it. Loves!!

Whitney Easton said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to find out if you have a boy or girl! Pregnancy is so crazy.. despite all of it's annoying sicknesses and stuff, I love it! I love feeling her move all the time! You'll have to let me know what happens as we get closer to our due dates and what the doctors predict and stuff! Hope you guys are all doing well!! :)