4.17.2009

BASEBALL PARTY!!!

We had a big baseball party for Owen. Everyone from my family was there except for Melanie, Dave, Korver, Michelle and Nick(we missed you guys). While we were getting everything set up, Owen and Jas played catch. He insists on wearing the big mitt.

For dinner we had baseball game concessions:
- hot dogs
- chips
- nachos
- soda pop
- sunflower seeds
- peanuts
- caramel corn



Dad and I went to a couple gas stations and asked them for nacho and hot dog trays.

It was a little cold outside, but we still had a good time.

Max and Owen

Owen and Haley(Haley is 2 weeks older)

Kenzie and Alexa made balloon hats.


And what's a baseball game without cotton candy?!? We rented a machine and Melissa was our cotton candy maker. She did a great job. I think she is going to join the carnival so she can make cotton candy for the rest of her life! She really enjoyed it.
It made her very messy, but she didn't mind at all.


Dinner was fun. We even sang Take me out to the Ball Game(some of us, mostly Annette and Melissa). We had everyone at the party sign a baseball for Owen to keep in his room. I think we might have to get a glass case for it, it's a pretty valuable ball.
Thank you so much to all my family for helping us with the party. It was great and we really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for the awesome party and for letting me run the cotton candy machine! I'm totally joining the circus!

Amy said...

What a cute idea! It looks like you always do such fun stuff and have such cute ideas! It makes me feel like I need to be a better mom!

Bre said...

What a fun party!! Owen is such a cute little man! I love the picture of him giving hugs with Max and playing ball with Jason! You look super cute AMy, I love that belly!!