4.12.2009

Easter Festivities

Here is our Easter weekend fun!

Weird bunnies at Kmart, but Owen really liked them.

Weird Melissa bunny!

Real bunny at IFA.

Owen and Ayla playing outside on Saturday afternoon before the rainstorm came.

Ayla. I really like this picture and appreciate her not sticking her tongue out or hiding her face from the camera.

Coloring eggs. I think Brayden cracked every one he touched. Angela was really particular about which color dye went in each cup. It took longer to get the dye mixed than to actually dye all the eggs. It was funny.

Later Saturday night we colored eggs at mom's with Melissa, Amb, Monica, Mom and Dad.

Owen colored on a few eggs and was really enjoying it.

Easter sugar cookies.

On Easter Sunday, before church, Owen found his Easter basket outside in the trees. He was excited about the basket, but really wanted to find the bunny that left it. All day he kept asking where the bunny was.

Happy about the plastic eggs.

After church we went to Grandma's and had the traditional living room hunt. While mom and dad were getting that ready we all went for a walk. I was pulling Owen AND Melissa in the red wagon, Amb was on her three wheel bike and Jason was on the Wiggle Bike with Steve pushing him from behind. Besides Monica, we were a parade of freaks! It was the best when the neighbors waved to us through their windows. Wish I would have gotten a picture.

Pinwheel!

Jason loves Easter...and taking pictures of himself!

Happy Easter 2009!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey! I was trying to make sure that when you stick an egg in the blue dye it doesn't come out green! Of course it takes longer to get the dye ready than color all the eggs if you only color THREE before you leave! My girls colored forever, I even considered boiling more eggs. Ok fine! Next year you bring the clear plastic cups!!!! :D

Melissa said...

Hey, where did my first comment go? I forgot to say how ugly that picture of me is!