4.29.2009

buffalo gals won't you come out tonight?

Kenzie had an orchestra concert tonight. She plays the violin and is very good. Some of my favorites of the night were 'Buffalo Gals', 'All Star'(hey now you're an all star get your game on...you know Smash mouth!) and 'The Final Countdown'. We were pretty much on the back row, so we rocked out a little.

When we were not rocking out we pulled faces at eachother. It was great entertainment during the Beginner Orchestra students concert. There were some good faces being pulled, so Melissa and I pulled our cameras out.


you gotta love sticky boogers that make your nostrils stick shut!

Brinlie was on a roll with the face pulling. I had so many to choose from, but I think these were some of her best!
P.S. she really is a cute girl...she just pulls a great face!

3 comments:

Bre said...

NOthing like a good old orchestra concert to get some face pulling on! (I wonder if my mom ever did some face pullin during my concerts?) Love the faces, and I love that Owen played along as well. I think its great I am not the only one to take my camera everywhere too!

Melissa said...

That was such a fun night! Face pulling is THE BEST! Brinlie was too funny.

angela said...

WOW that is all i have to say about miss pot pie...looks like a great time, i hate missing ugly face night!!!

ps missing kenzie is a bummer too, of course!!