6.09.2008

Book Review


Okay. I finished this book last night and I have mixed feelings about it. It was good and worth reading, but I didn't love it like the Twilight series. That is probably my biggest problem. I did enjoy the story, especially given all the sci-fi geek stuff, that is just not my thing. Vampires and werewolves sure, but not alien invasion. Sounds a little silly I know. The thing about it is Stephenie Meyer is some sort of love genius. I don't know why it effects me so much, but the way she illustrates two people being in love is amazing. She gets me completely emerged in the love story as if I am the character in her story. I love that. She definitley has a way of making you feel like her characters are real and alive. That was the best thing about this book for me for sure, the relationships and the love, respect, hate, confusion, passion, pain and joy that they all endured. I give it 3 stars out of 5(worth reading, but probably won't read again). I won't say more than that cause I don't want to spoil it. Read it. If you love the Twilight series, keep Bella and Edward out of your mind while you are reading...there is not a better couple than those two(except for maybe Bella and Jacob).

1 comment:

TanDee said...

Sorry Amy, but I love Bella and Edward! I am not quite sure about Bella and Jacob! I have been wondering if this book was worth reading, but I haven't been quite sold. I just love the Twilight series and can't wait for the new book to come out!