6.30.2008

living room camp out


Jason had his tent set up in the living room when I got home from Spanish Fork on Saturday cause he was letting it dry out from his camp out. We decided to keep it up and have an indoor camping experience. Well, here it is Monday night and we are still camping out. It's not everyday you have a tent in your living room...you've got to take advantage of stuff like that. This will be our last night roughing it,(we have not been home much during the day and have been getting home late every night and have not bothered taking it down), but it has been really fun. Jason is nice to indulge my weirdness.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That is fun. Jason is really nice to indulge in your weirdness!

TanDee said...

You guys are the best! I like the living room camp out! I love doing fun things like that and our wonderful husbands just going along with it! It sounds like life is great and I hope Owen is feeling better!!

Bre said...

SO fun! We have totally done that before, Steve is much more up for it outside, but goes along with me as well:) We have done a little camping just in our back yard and the kids LOVE it!

Adree said...

AMY..... I was so excited to find your blog. Your little guy is so cute. Email me at adree_bingham@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite

Adrienne Hansen said...

Hey Amy! Long time no see-seriously it's been like 8 years at least! Anyways, looks like you are doing great! It's great to see you-stop by our blog- http://joshandade.blogspot.com