6.04.2008

Summer List



We went for a drive to Bear Lake in April and took some pictures. It happened to be one of the few nice days we've had this spring/summer.

Jason and I made a list of all the things we are hoping to do this summer. This is just the beginning...

SUMMER 2008
1. Float the canal
2. Go to the hot springs up Spanish Fork canyon
3. Go to Lagoon
4. Go camping
5. Get shaved ice
6. Slip 'N Slide
7. Make new friends
8. Go to the pool
9. Have a weenie roast
10. Hike to White Pine Lake
11. Go on family bike rides
12. Go to Bear Lake
13. Light fireworks
14. Fly remote control airplanes
15. Go golfing
16. Take Owen to the park
17. Make watermelon lemonade
18. Run through the sprinklers
19. Go to a Drive-in movie
20. Go to an outside concert
21. Go to a rodeo
22. Play badminton
23. Play croquet
24. Go to a water park
25. Have Funtivities in mom and dad's yard
26. Run a race
27. Take a road trip
28. Go on a picnic
29. Play four square
30. Go on a backpacking trip

Okay, so we are sure that more will be added to this list in the future, but this is what we are shooting for now. I will update everytime we complete a list item. Man I love summer!(Hopefully it will start to feel like summer real soon. Gosh it's been crappy lately).


5 comments:

angela said...

I want to get in on some of that stuff...that is quite a list, I might copy you!!! Who took the picture of the 3 of you gazing at the lake?? I love it.

Bre said...

I love the photos! You guys are such a cute family! I love the list, what a good idea, I may copy you as well and have some stuff to look forward too!

Melissa said...

I totally made watermelon lemonade last night and it was delish! And I want in on the funtivities.

Janean said...

Cute Blog Amy! I'm glad you invited me to read it, I just mentioned it to Angela the other day that it sucked yours was private cause I wanted to blog stalk you. :) That is quite the list of things to do this summer they all sound fun! Cute pictures too.

TanDee said...

That sounds like quite the fun list! Good luck and I am sure you will complete them all!! I love summer, but right now I am just so uncomfortable and hot I can't wait for Rylan to come!!