6.30.2008

weekend in the U.C.

Owen and I headed down to Spanish Fork for the weekend and we had a really great time! Jason was on a campout and I am not a big fan of being alone(I'm not scared, I just like company). Friday night we went and watched Alexa play softball. She is good! After her game we had a little photo shoot in the back of the van. I like us!

Crazy boys! These boys make me laugh! Alex, Owen and Maxwell.
Alexa and Alex ditched on Friday night to hang with their dad so it was Ang, Rich, Max, Owen and I. We went to 'Get Smart'. I am going to have to go again cause Owen didn't fall asleep, pretty much sucked. Then Ang and I stayed up til 4am talking. That was my favorite part. I have known Angela for 26 years and I think I learned more about her that night than I really ever knew. Loved that. Saturday we chilled. We rented movies, ate nachos, donated blood and went to a shoe party. Owen and Max were friends most of the time(when Owen was not crying). They are cute. We bought them twin muscle shirts.
It was a great time and I will be doing it again soon!

2 comments:

angela said...

We did have a great time didn't we? I hope you get your Owen back soon. Love ya

Melissa said...

I want in on some of that action!