6.14.2008

numbers 5 and 18...done!

#5 get shaved ice....DONE
Jason, Owen, Brayden and I walked down to Summerfest and got our first shaved ice of the summer. Brayden put a little of every flavor in his and Jas chose black cherry for me, Owen and himself to share. The computer didn't get all my pictures downloaded, but we all ate shaved ice and enjoyed every bite.

#18 run through the sprinklers...DONE
It wasn't exactly running through the sprinklers, but it was Owen's first experience with a sprinker so I thought it should count. He walked into the neighbors yard and I didn't think he would keep walking, but sure enough, he loved it. He knelt right down and splashed the water on the sidewalk and would stand up and get the shivers(it wasn't cold, but the sun was going down). It was cute. He got pretty wet and would have stayed there a lot longer than I let him i'm sure.

These two list items will definitley be repeats several times this summer.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Funtivities here I come!!!

angela said...

That picture of Owen wet is so sweet...I love it!!! For some reason sprinklers are just better when your fully clothed!!!