6.17.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!


Picture taken June 15, 2008.
Jason Ian Harris born June 17, 1980. 28 years old today. Happy Birthday Jas! I have spent 6 of the last 28 birthdays with him and he keeps getting more handsome, more wonderful and more awesome every year. I love you Jason, so much! I hope that all your birthday wishes come true this year.

Jason and I both worked today. Jason does not view birthdays the way I do and to be quite honest, he was a little grumpy today when he got home from work. He worked outside painting all day in 90 degree weather, so he was tired and worn out. When he got home from work he opened his presents from me and Owen. We gave him basketball shoes, a swim cap(only as a joke), a ball cap and a purple shirt. Jason has bad ears and can't really go under water when we go swimming, so when I saw the cap at the sporting goods store for $2.50 I couldn't resist. He was not amused. He thought it was really weird, but I thought it was funny. I told him he has to wear it at least one time. Not sure that's going to happen.

After he opened his gifts the three of us went to Chili's for dinner. After dinner we dropped Owen off at Monica's and went to the movie Baby Mama(this was all Jason's choice). We laughed so much! Holy cow, Jason laughed tears during the movie and also after when we were talking about it in the car. This is definitely a must see! Hilarious! "you'll never get me pig" (that's for you Jas!) We had a good time. He was definitley cheered up after dinner and the movie.

You can't tell, but this is when he was laughing his face off in the car, after the movie...laughing tears. It was very funny.
I hope you had a great birthday Jason! I love you!!!



3 comments:

angela said...

Happy bday Jason...you are catching up to me and one of these days you will be older than me!!!
That movie did totally rock and I want to see it again!! You're the BEST!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Jas! I love the swim cap, you looks a little special! Sounds like I need to see Baby Mama. Amy is always good at cheering people up when they are in a bad mood!!

TanDee said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I hope you had a great day. I love the swim cap!