6.30.2008

I want my Owen back!!!


Wow...Owen has been so cranky these last few days with a really snotty nose. I am really hoping that he is just getting new teeth, cause I really miss my sweet, laid back, happy little man!
Seriously O, you have got to stop! Saturday he was crazy...laughing with Maxwell one minute, crying his eyes out the next, a very sad, very pathetic cry. He was tired and probably had a stomach ache(just guessing from the 5 poopy diapers I changed), but still so out of character for him. Sunday he was just naughty. Not eating. Crying when he was told no or didn't get what he wanted. Crying cause he was using the sign for 'more' with his hands, but no one had any idea what he wanted more of...aye aye aye(whoever taught him to sign 'more'...you bug!)
I realize that it could be much worse, but I have had it pretty easy with him and I would like that to continue. Please bless this is only a fluke and that he will have more teeth soon and will be my Owen again asap!

No comments: