6.20.2008

Killing time

Lazy Friday at work. I saw this on someone else's blog and it looked like lots of fun.


The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Amy
2. What is your favorite food? Italian
3. What high school did you go to? Logan High
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Shia LeBeouf
6. Favorite drink? Diet Coke
7. Dream vacation? Australia
8. Favorite dessert? Brownies
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Photographer
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you. Happy
12. Your blog title. Living Life

If you want to play:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search www.flickr.com
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. (I didn't know how to do this so I just copied all my pictures in. if anybody wants to teach me how, that would be great!)



No comments: