6.02.2008

Owen's Favorites

Owen is 13 months and 17 days old. These are some of the things he loves right now...

Any sporting event on tv. He especially loved cheering for the Jazz. We took him to a playoff game and he had a great time. He loves any sport with a ball.


Owen loves getting in the refrigerator and getting out the soda pop. He would really like to try some, but as far as I know(Grandma), he has not yet had his first taste of the Diet Coke or Mtn Dew.




He has recently discovered coloring and really enjoys it. He does a pretty god job at staying on the paper. He really likes the click pens.


Blowing is pretty cool. He blows out the lights and blows on the oven cause mom says it's hot. He doesn't really blow the dandelions very well, but he likes to pick them and watch the seeds fly away.


Swinging is probably is favorite outside activity right now. Really, just being outside is good enough but he really loves to swing...especially when Grandpa pushes him.



Shrek the Third was the first movie we took Owen to. He was little and slept most of the time, but I really think that is why he loves Shrek so much now. We have the whole trilogy and he always pulls all three out and looks at the covers forever. It's the only thing he really watches on tv besides sports. He's funny.



A few more of his favs:
Animals. He has a favorite book with all sorts of animals and he will look at it over and over and over. He points at all the ones he likes and wants me or Jason to tell him what it is.
Books. Definitely keep his interest the longest. He loves looking at all the pictures and pointing out the things he recognizes. I may just be biased, but I think he is kind of a genius!
Grandma's hair. Whenever she holds him he always has a hold of her long blonde hair.
Dad. Such a Daddy's boy!
Cousins. All of them. He loves playing with the kids.
Bike rides in his bike trailer with mom and dad.
Walks outside. Stroller or no stroller.
Bananas, juice, Apple Jacks, music, wind, blankies, Spongebob Squarepants pj's, feeding himself, tickle fights and so much more.
He is an awesome kid and so curious about everything this world has to offer. He has made me rediscover so many little things around me that I take for granted everyday and I am so greatful for that!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I love Owen to death! He is so dang cute!

Bre said...

Amy- Yeah I was excited for the invite! Owen is so dang handsome!!! I love the picture of him studying so hard trying to draw! I am excited to catch up with you. We should meet up at the park sometime, my boys would love to play with Owen. Oh and happy late birthday!

angela said...

Hey Sis, good to see you actually posting!!! I have a confession, when we were at Chick-Fil-A awhile ago I was holding Owen and my drink and Monica was watching and he sneaked a sip of the Diet Coke, SORRY!!!

TanDee said...

Hey! I can't believe how big Owen is! He is so darn cute. I can't wait to play with our little guy! We are hoping to come home for Christmas and we will have to meet up! I hope everything is going well! I miss you tons!