6.23.2008

can we make this last forever?



We went to Bear Lake on Saturday. Just me, Jas and Owen. Owen went to the lake a few times last year but he was tiny and did not enjoy it that much. This time...he loved it. He liked digging in the sand the best. He got hit in the face with a wave, so he was not a fan of the actual lake. He liked sitting in the warm water right before you get to the lake. The little pools that are a little mushy on the bottom and have white foam around the edges...kinda creeps me out. That was nice though, cause I could sit back and enjoy my book without worrying about him running into the lake. I read my book and walked out in the water and Jason built stuff in the sand. It was a perfect day and I wished we could've stayed the rest of the summer!


We got home and cleaned up, went and got a pizza, played with Owen, put him to bed and then Jas and I watched the movie The Invisible. Hated it! Wow, it was an hour and a half long but felt like it was three hours long. It just dragged and could have been done so much better. I did appreciate seeing new faces in the movie. Not great actors, but not bad. Oh well, it was still a really great day.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Bear Lake! Owen is so cute in his hat and sunglasses! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

TanDee said...

I just love Owen. He is so cute! It looks like you had a great anniversary! Isn't marriage the best! I can't wait to experience having a child. I can only imagine how amazing that is!!